Did you hear that? No? Well, your project did, because it had one of these cool little sound sensors fitted!
Sound sensors are handy for detecting noise or other sounds near your project - great for monitoring projects, alarm projects and more.
This sensor from Waveshare features both analogue and digital outputs for use with your microcontrollers input pins. The accuracy is adjustable for tweaking the setup for your specific project, and the onboard signal output indicator LED is useful for debugging.
Note: This sensor does not come with a cable
- Onboard audio power amplifier LM386
- Audio signal gain up to 200
- Adjustable accuracy
- Signal output indicator
- Pre-soldered male pins for connecting to your microcontroller with jumper wires
- M2 Mount holes
- Dimensions: 34.42mm x 18.67mm
How to Use
In the case of working with an MCU:
- VCC ↔ 3.3V ~ 5.3V
- GND ↔ power supply ground
- AOUT ↔ MCU.IO (analogue output)
- DOUT ↔ MCU.IO (digital output)
- 1x Sound Sensor Module
- Mic sensitivity: 52dB
- Frequency range: 50Hz ~ 20KHz
- Power: 3.3V ~ 5.3V
- Mounting holes size: 2.0mm