It is an advanced version of the official Arduino Pro Mini. The DFRduino Pro mini has 8 analog inputs compared with the official 6. The rest bits are exactly the same.
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers. A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable or DFRobot breakout board to provide USB power and communication to the board.
The DFRduino Pro Mini is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The board comes without pre-mounted headers, allowing the use of various types of connectors or direct soldering of wires. The pin layout is compatible with the Arduino Mini.
We recommend that you choose one of the following items to program and supply power for your Mini pro board.
1. FTDI Basic Breakout 3.3/5V (Arduino Compatible)
2. USB Serial Light Adapter (Arduino Compatible)
Note: Compared with DFduino Pro Mini V1.2, this V1.3 reverses the pins of the programming interface.
- DC input 5V up to 8V(power supply from the RAW pin)
- DC input 5v(from VCC pin)
- Bootloader: Arduino Pro/Pro Mini (5V, 16Mhz) w/ Atmega328
- 5V regulator
- Max 150mA output
- ATmega328 running at 16MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- Low-voltage board needs no interfacing circuitry for popular 3.3V devices and modules (GPS, accelerometers, sensors, etc)
- USB connection off board
- Supports auto-reset
- Over-current protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- Onboard Power and Status LEDs
- Size:0.7x1.3" (18x33mm)
- Getting Started Tutorial
- DFRduino Pro Mini V1.3 x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.