Temperature & Humidity Sensor for the GoPiGo & GrovePi System. Add the Temperature & Humidity Sensor to the GrovePi or GoPiGo to create a weather station, plant monitoring station, or turn you robot into a cold-blooded animal.
This temperature & humidity sensor provides a pre-calibrated digital temperature and humidity reading. A unique capacitive sensor element measures relative humidity. The temperature is measured by a negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor. Reads in Celsius, Kelvin, and Fahrenheit. On the GrovePi, the sensor can go into A0, A1, A2, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, or D8. On the GoPiGo, the sensor can go into the SERIAL Port.
Please Note. This product uses a Grove Sensor Connector, and requires a compatible Grove Board for use on the Raspberry Pi.
Please Note. This package includes the Sensor & Grove Cable Only. Mounting hardware & Servo Package for use on the GoPiGo is sold separately.
- It has excellent reliability and long term stability.
- Please note that this sensor will not work for temperatures below 0 degree.
- Relative Humidity and temperature measurement
- Full range temperature compensation Calibrated
- Digital signal Long term stability
- Long transmission distance
- Low power consumption
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.