The Devastator tank platform is constructed from high strength aluminium alloy and is extremely solid and durable. Due to the popularity of this platform we have released a new and improved version 2 that includes the following features:
- New body shape for easy construction and to accommodate more modules
- Modular wiring – no soldering iron needed!
- Upgraded V1’s plastic motors to durable and robust metal gear motors
- Improved speed and torque
- Increased load capacity from 1.5kg to 3kg
- High performance suspension to navigate the toughest terrains
Kit includes detailed assembly instructions. Click here for a PDF.
The platform has multiple mounting holes that allow users to add various sensors, servos, turntables and controllers. The platform is fully compatible with popular microcontrollers on the market, such as Romeo All-in-one, Raspberry Pi Model B+, Intel Edison, Lattepanda, etc. This kit is perfect for hobbyists, educators, robot competitions and research projects!
- Servo Pan and Tilt Kit
- FPV Nylon Pan & Tilt Kit
- Hexa Base Rotation Kit
- Mobile robotic arms
- Outdoor 2WD mobile robots
This kit is compatible with Intel Edison! Find it on the Intel website
Kit includes robust metal gear motors.
1. This product is sold as a kit and will require tools for assembly. Click here to buy tools
2. This product does not include a microcontroller. Suitable microcontrollers can be found on the product wiki page
3. Please be careful when connecting wires to avoid damage to connectors
- Rated Voltage: 6 V
- Operating Voltage Range 2~7.5V
- Gear reduction ratio: 45:1
- D output shaft diameter: 4 mm
- No-load speed: 133 RPM @ 6 v
- No-load current: 0.13 A
- Locked-rotor torque: 4.5 kg.cm
- Locked-rotor current: 2.3 A
- Load Capacity:3kg
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 225 x 220 x 108 mm/ 8.86 x 8.66 x 4.25 inches
- Net Weight: 1.3kg
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.