Are you looking for a DC Motor Driver for your Raspberry Pi Pico Project? This is a DC motor driver module for Raspberry Pi Pico, is just what you're looking for. It's capable of driving up to four DC motors with up to 3A of available current.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one . Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our Pre-soldered Picos ).
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Product Wiki & Manual.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series
- I2C controlled, supports 32x different I2C addresses by setting the 5 address jumpers
- Onboard PCA9685 chip, provides 12-bit hardware PWM to adjust motor speed
- Onboard TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, high efficiency, low heating
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
- Breakout unused pins of Pico for easy extension
- Operating voltage: 6~12V (VIN terminals)
- Logic level: 3.3V
- Pwm driver: PCA9685
- Motor driver: TB6612FNG
- Control interface: I2C
- Dimensions: 65 x 56mm
- 1x - Pico-Motor-Driver
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.