This CAN module for the Raspberry Pi Pico enables reliable long-range communication with other devices without a host computer. CAN is used in endless devices, commonly in vehicles.
The board utilises a second-generation MCP2515 CAN controller and a 3.3V SN65HVD230DR CAN transceiver. Onboard jumpers allow terminal resistor selection for the onboard 120-ohm resistor.
Online resources are available which include some demo code to get you started.
Raspberry Pi Pico is not included.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico series and compatible boards
- CAN function
- SPI interface
- MCP2515 CAN controller
- SN65HVD230DR Transceiver
- Online development resources and manual
- 500mA low dropout, low noise, ultra-fast LDO
- Second generation standalone CAN controller
- 3.3V CAN transceiver
4) Terminal resistor selection
- ON: connected to 120R matching resistor
- OFF: disconnected from 120R matching resistor
5) CAN bus terminal
|Dimensions||52 x 21mm|
- 1x CAN Bus Module (B) for Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico not included.