CamJam EduKit #2 - Sensors
The CamJam EduKit #2 is the latest edition to the EduKit family!
The kit is accompanied by a set of (currently 6) downloadable worksheets (or lesson plans for you educators!) that will take you through a series of exercises and projects, teaching you how to make the most of your kit. Whats best is that there is no soldering required, each high quality component is breadboard friendly!
All the worksheets are freely available to download from http://camjam.me/edukit
- 1 x Breadboard
- 1 x Immersible temperature Sensor
- 1 x PIR Sensor
- 1 x LDR
- 1 x Active Buzzer
- 1 x Red 10mm LED
- 1 x Blue 10mm LED
- 1 x 4.7K Resistor
- 2 x 330 Resistor
- 10 x M/F Jumper Wires
- 4 x M/M Jumper Wires
- 1 x Presentation Tin
Here are just 4 cool projects you could use the kit for:
- Make a burglar alarm for your bedroom.
- Switch on an LED when it gets dark.
- Have an alarm go off when it’s freezing outside.
- Test whether the light really does go off in the fridge when you shut the door.
Still not convinced? Check out these awesome articles on the kit!
- "CamJam Edukit 2 Launches at PiWars" - Raspi.tv
- "The CamJam EduKit 2 - Learn How To Use Sensors With The Raspberry Pi" - Average Man vs Raspberry Pi
The CamJam EduKit is a joint venture between The Pi Hut and the Cambridge Raspberry Jam (CamJam). Profits from the sale of the kit will go to CamJam so that they can continue their educational and community work.
Share this Product
CamJam EduKit #2 - Sensors has a rating of 4.8 stars based on 107 reviews.