This is a 24-bit high precision barometric pressure sensor, which allows accurate altitude tracing as well as barometric pressure/temperature measuring. It supports both I2C and SPI interfaces and is also compatible with 3.3V/5V voltage levels.
Due to its ultra-small form factor, low power consumption, low noise and high precision, the BMP388 Barometric Pressure Sensor is suited for applications such as drones, accurate altimeter, environment monitoring, and IoT projects and more.
Comes with a PH2.0 5-pin wire (pictured).
- Supports I2C (default) / SPI interface
- Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Comes with online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- 1x BMP388 Barometric Pressure Sensor
- 1x PH2.0 5-pin wire
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Communication interface: I2C/SPI
- Barometric pressure operation range: 300~1250hPa
- Barometric pressure absolute accuracy: ±0.40hPa (@900~1100hPa, 25~40℃)
- Barometric pressure relative accuracy: ±0.08hPa (@900~1100hPa, 25~40℃)
- Temperature coefficient offset: ±0.75Pa/K (@700~1100hPa, -20~65℃)）
- Temperature absolute accuracy: ±0.5℃ (0~65℃）
- Possible resolution: 0.016Pa (high precision mode)
- Possible sampling rate: 200Hz
- Operating voltage: -40~85℃
- Dimension: 32mm × 20mm
- Mounting hole size: 2.0mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.