Is the FireBeetle-ESP32 too big for your projects? Why not try our newly launched Beetle-ESP32!
This Beetle-ESP32 Microcontroller is just 1.38”×1.34” and is a simplified version of FireBeetle-ESP32 - specially designed for electronic engineering fans and DIY lovers.
It is equipped with 4 analog ports, 4 digital ports, UART and I2C interfaces, which would be a perfect (tiny) replacement of a FireBeetle-ESP32.
This microcontroller enables users to directly burn programs via the onboard USB interface (micro-USB cable required). Meanwhile, Bluetooth and WiFi are integrated into the microcontroller for supporting more applications. With this Beetle-ESP32, you can easily build up your dream project!
Installing the ESP32 Board in Arduino IDE - DFRobot
- Small size - just 35mm×34mm!
- Enable users to directly download and debug programs through Micro USB, free from a programmer
- Large-scale I/O ports with gold plating, easy to screw wire on it or to sew the board onto clothes with wires, no need to solder
- A group of gold plating power interfaces of honeycomb type, convenient to use
- Integrate WiFi and Bluetooth
- USB Supply Voltage: 5.0V
- VIN Supply Voltage: DC 3.5-6.5V
- Processor: Tensilica LX6 dual-core processor (One for high-speed connection; one for independent programming)
- Frequency: 240MHz
- SRAM: 520KB
- Flash: 16Mbit
- Wi-Fi Standard: FCC/CE/TELEC/KCC
- Wi-Fi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r（802.11n, high speed can reach to 150 Mbps), converge A-MPDU and A-MSDU, supporting 0.4us protecting interval.
- Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5GHz
- Bluetooth Protocol: comply with BR/EDR/BLE standard of Bluetooth v4.2.
- On-chip Clock: 40MHz crystal and 32.768 KHz crystal
- Digital Interface: D2, D3, D4, D7
- Analog Interface: A0, A1, A2, A3
- I2C: 1
- Serial Port: 1
- Dimension: 35×34mm/1.38×1.34"
- 1x Beetle ESP32 Microcontroller
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.