The BattBorg is a plug and play power converter for your Raspberry Pi which allows you to easily power the Pi with batteries! It's great for Pi Zero robot projects or where you need to leave your Pi unmanned for extended periods without a wired power source (outside sensor projects etc).
The BattBorg uses a highly efficient (~90%) OKI78SR DCDC converter which has a maximum 1.5A output and, due to it's efficiency, requires no heatsink! It will work with most batteries/battery packs that are between 7-36V so it's great for 12V car batteries, 8xAA battery packs and so on.
Two versions are available (select above):
- Soldered BattBorg only (fully assembled): Includes a BattBorg (assembled), 3-pin cable and a mounting pillar set (you need to supply your own battery pack
- Full BattBorg kit: Includes a BattBorg (assembled), 3-pin cable, mounting pillar set AND a PP3 cable and 8xAA battery holder.
- A convenient way to power a Raspberry Pi with batteries
- 5V 1.5A Max Output (best suited to the Pi Zero, however it can be used with other models with a close eye on the current draw)
- ~90% Efficient
- Compatible with battery packs (or batteries) between 7V - 36V
- Plugs into GPIO Pins 2, 4 & 6
- Up to 14 Hours Run-Time @ 15% Load (8 x AA Batteries)
Note the model used in this example is the original Raspberry Pi A+ (not the 3A+)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.