Introducing the GIGA Display Shield, a touch screen solution designed to deploy graphic interfaces in your projects effortlessly. Leveraging the new pin header connector in the middle of GIGA R1 WiFi, this shield offers seamless integration and enhanced functionalities.
With the GIGA Display Shield, you gain access to an array of features, including a digital microphone, a 6-axis IMU, and an Arducam connector. These added capabilities allow you to fully utilise the other 54 available pins, making it incredibly convenient to create handheld devices or dashboards to control your project.
Experience the convenience of building intuitive interfaces with ease, thanks to the GIGA Display Shield's user-friendly design and comprehensive features. Elevate your project's functionality and user experience with this cutting-edge solution.
Note: The Giga R1 is NOT included
- A back-light screen with the resolution of a 4.0” TFT-LCD which contains 480x800 pixels, and can display up to 16.7 million colours
- LVGL is a framework for creating sophisticated UIs, supporting animations, and touch with a large set of widgets to choose from
- Draw on the display with the easy-to-use and well documented GFX library
- The microphone on the shield is an ultra-compact, low-power, omnidirectional, digital MEMS microphone built with a capacitive sensing element and an IC interface
- The shield has an IMU that can provide precise acceleration, angular rate measurement and intelligent on-chip motion-triggered interrupt features
- This shield has a camera connector with support for a range of Arducam® cameras. Display the camera feed directly on the display
- This shield has a built-in RGB LED that is controlled via an I2C interface
|Board||Name||Arduino® GIGA Display Shield|
|Connectors||Camera||SOCKET 2ROW 20POS VERTICAL PASS THROUGH|
|Touch Mode||Five points and Gestures|
|Pins||LED||1 RGB LED (I2C)|
|Power||Circuit operating voltage||3.3 V|
Is this display multitouch-enabled?
- Yes, the display supports up to 5 simultaneous touchpoints.
How do I connect the GIGA Display Shield to the GIGA R1 WiFi?
- The GIGA Display Shield connects via the middle headers (J5 and J6) on the GIGA R1 WiFi. Attach the shield from the bottom, leaving the top side of the GIGA R1 WiFi available for additional shields.
Will I still have access to all pins when the display is attached?
- Yes, you will retain access to all pins on the top side of the board (54 pins) even when the display is connected.
Does the shield require an external power supply?
- No, the GIGA Display Shield does not require an external power supply. It is powered directly through the connection.