This Arducam IMX477 High-Quality motorised focus camera module for the Raspberry Pi integrates a motor that can be controlled via software for a smarter focus, no longer requiring you to focus the camera by turning the lens by hand!
Instead of manual adjustment, keyboard taps or OpenCV can be used to remotely control the focusing process of your HQ camera. It's similar to the Official 12MP IMX477 High-Quality Camera module using the same sensor and code/commands, but with smarter focus control options!
For intuitive focus control: Fine-tune the focus with keyboard arrow keys. For automated focus control: Autofocus with OpenCV examples. The focus motor is controlled via camera I2C.
Two camera cables are included - one for the Pi 4/3/2 and another for the Pi Zero. To use this camera with a Raspberry Pi 5, you will need to buy this adapter cable!
- 12MP IMX477 High-Quality Camera - The same image sensor used in the Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera. Natively works with existing commands, codes and examples
- I2C Focus Control - The focusing process is controlled via software instead of your bare hands. Use the keyboard arrow keys to adjust the focus to the best or OpenCV autofocus examples to automate it
- Focus Distance: 80mm to infinity
- Sensor Model: IMX477
- Shutter Type: Rolling shutter
- Sensor resolution: 4056 x 3040 pixels, 12.3MP
- Image Sensor Format: Type 1/2.3″
- Pixel Size: 1.55 µm x 1.55 µm
- Model No: M23390H08
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 3.9mm
- Aperture: F2.8
- Field of View (FOV): 75° (H)
- Mount: M12 mount
- Back Focal Length: 4.49mm
- MOD: 0.3m
- Dimension: Φ14×18.67mm
- Weight: 5g
- Board Size: 38mm x 38mm
- Hole Pitch: Compatible with 29mm, 30mm, 34mm
- 1x Arducam 12MP IMX477 Motorised Focus High-Quality Camera for Raspberry Pi with lens
- 1x 300mm 15pin-22pin flex ribbon cable for Raspberry Pi normal variants (Model As and Bs)
- 1x 300mm 22pin-22pin flex ribbon cable for Raspberry Pi Zero and Compute Module
Raspberry Pi not included