The Anidees PRO Raspberry Pi 4 case is an upgrade to the standard version and includes a centre aluminium alloy cooling section connecting the Raspberry Pi 4 CPU, RAM and USB chips to the main aluminium case body. This allows the entire case to act as a single, great-looking heatsink!
We also offer an extra-tall version of this case, and a silver version.
The central cooling section also includes fan mounting positions to fit an optional 25mm or 30mm cooling fan to further aid cooling performance. The central section includes cut-out sections to continue to allow access for the GPIO pins and CSI/DSI ribbon cables - meaning you can add HATs* and other parts whilst using the case (20mm gap between the thermal central heatsink plate and the top cover).
Anidees have used their signature glass-look perspex for the top lid, which is secured by stylish hex nuts. A clever ABS UL 94V0 flame-retardant plastic base ensures your Pi's WiFi and Bluetooth signals can travel outside of the case, maintaining excellent wireless performance.
Thermal pads are included and optional 4.5mm lid spacers are also in the pack to allow an additional air gap for further airflow. Noise absorbing feet keep the case steady and quiet when a fan is fitted.
- PRO version - includes a thermal cooling central section connected to CPU, RAM and USB controller
- Cooling fan mounts on central thermal cooling section for 25mm and 30mm fans
- Full-aluminium body
- ABS base for Wifi/Bluetooth signals
- All ports accessible, including internal CSI, DSI and GPIO pins
- Raspberry Pi activity lights visible from the outside of the case
- Room to fit Raspberry pi HATs (20mm space between the thermal central plate and top cover)
- Spacers included allowing additional airflow under the lid
- Glass-look lid
- Noise-absorbing feet
- Colour: Black
*We cannot guarantee that all current/future HATs available on the market will fit inside this case.
- Colour: Black
- A606 Aluminium Body
- ABS UL 94V0 flame-retardant base
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only