The Anavi Gardening uHAT is a low-cost, open-source add-on board for the Raspberry Pi that helps you develop smart solutions for monitoring and growing plants. This Starter Kit includes the uHAT and two capacitive soil moisture sensors with cables.
The Gardening uHAT works with any Raspberry Pi with a 40-pin header, including Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi Zero W. The online user guide will help you get started and monitoring your plants with your Raspberry Pi!
In addition, Gardening uHAT officially supports the following sensor modules (not included):
- DS18B20 waterproof temperature sensor
- HTU21D sensor for temperature and humidity
- BH1750 sensor for light
- BMP180 sensor for barometric pressure
You can attach any other I²C device or sensor, but you will have to take care of their software integration.
- Slots for up to two capacitive soil moisture sensors (included)
- Slot for a waterproof temperature sensor (not included)
- Slots for up to two plug-and-play I2C sensors (not included)
- UART pins for serial communication
- GPIO pins for controlling irrigation systems and peripherals
- Green and red indication LEDs
- Microchip MCP3002 analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- Follows uHAT mechanical specification with a valid ID EEPROM
- Excellent software support, documentation and open-source examples
- Compatible with any model of Raspberry Pi with a 40 pin header
- 1x Anavi Gardening uHAt
- 2x Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensors + cables
Proudly Open Source
The Anavi Gardening uHAT combines open-source hardware with free and open-source software: