We've got to hand it to Raspberry Pi - adding a camera port and built-in WiFi to the already awesome Raspberry Pi Zero W was a brilliant move. Now you can add one of the awesome Raspberry Pi cameras to your Pi Zero W to make a super low-cost, functional camera!
Please note this pack includes the V2 camera module, not the newer Cameras Module 3 (as the Camera Module 3 does not fit the case lid).
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Official Raspberry Pi NoIR 8MP Pi Camera V2
- Official Raspberry Pi Zero Case (including three lid options and mini camera cable)
- The mini camera cable comes packaged inside the Pi Zero case
- This pack includes a Raspberry Pi Zero W - NOT the Zero 2W
- This pack includes a NoIR camera module for night photography. You will need to flood the target with IR light
- You will need a Micro-USB power supply and microSD card