The A7670E Cat-1 HAT is an LTE Cat-1 module for the Raspberry Pi, which supports wireless communication modes including LTE-TDD, LTE-FDD, GSM, GPRS and EDGE for the for Europe, Southeast Asia, West Asia, Africa, China, and South Korea regions, with up to 10Mbps downlink rate and 5Mbps uplink rate. It supports Windows/Linux operating systems and multiple network protocols. The module size is the same as SIM7000/SIM7070 series, and the AT commands is mostly compatible with SIM7600 series. It is suitable for IoT applications like remote information processing, monitoring devices, POS, industrial routers, remote diagnosis, etc.
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Product Wiki & Manual.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Supports protocols including TCP/IP, HTTP(s), MQTT(s), FTP(s), and SSL
- Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS
- Supports LBS base station positioning, it is able to get the approximate position info via mobile network
- TTS (Text To Speech) feature, texts in Chinese/English can be converted into spoken words
- Onboard USB interface, for testing AT Commands, network communication, and so on
- Onboard audio jack for sound recording, making telephone call, listening the TTS resulting speech, etc.
- Breakout common used control pins of the A7670X module, make it easy to connect with hosts boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot, supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the operating status
- Onboard voltage translator, operating voltage can be configured to 3.3V or 5V via jumper
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- 1x - A7670E Cat-1 HAT
- 1x - LTE Antenna
- 1x - USB-A to USB-C cable
- 1x - RPi screws pack
|LTE Cat-1||LTE-FDD: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20|
|2G||GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 900/1800 MHz|
|SMS and Audio|
|SMS||Suooirted types: MT, MO, CB, Text, PDU|
|Storage: USIM card (CB couldn't be stored on SIM card)|
|Audio||Standard 3.5mm audio jack for audio input/output|
|Operating voltage||5V/3.3V (configured via jumper)|
|Operating temperature||-30°C ~ 80°C|
|Storage temperature||-45°C ~ 90°C|
|Dimensions||65 × 30.5mm|
Raspberry Pi Pinout
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.