The fixed focus distance is 200mm ~infinity, making this the ideal match for projects like OctoPrint and wildlife cameras.
This module comes bundled with a pre-fitted ABS case and 150mm flex cable, a 50cm long flex cable for extra reach, and a 150mm adapter cable for using this with a Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Sony IMX219: 8MP pixel sensor with a fixed focus lens. EFL: 3.04mm, F.NO: 2.0, View Angle: 62.2 (Horizontal).
- 8MP High Quality: Excellent image quality, colour fidelity and low light performance
- 1080p High resolution: Supports 3280x2464 pixel still images as well as 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes and still captures.
- Bullseye/libcamera only: This camera module supports the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (released January 28, 2022) and libcamera application. It is not suitable for users of previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy) versions.
- Easy to set up: Simply use the 15-pin ribbon cable to attach the CSI port on the Raspberry Pi, then make a simple configuration and you are ready to use the camera.
- Multiple Applications: Perfect for time-lapses, slow motion, home security applications, monitoring Octoprint 3D Printers, wildlife camera trap applications and more
- Sensor: 1/4” 8MP IMX219
- Max. still resolution: 3280 x 2464 pixels
- Frame Rates: supports 1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90
- Focal Length: 3.04 mm; Angle of View: H=62.2 degree, V=48.8 degree
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Interface: 2-Lane MIPI
- Focus Distance: 200mm ~ infinity
- 1x Arducam IMX219 Fixed Focus Camera Module
- 1x ABS Case
- 1x 15cm 15-pin FPC cable
- 1x 15cm 15-pin to 22-pin FPC cable
- 1x 50cm 15-pin FPC cable
Raspberry Pi not included