8 Relay Card for Raspberry Pi
Sequent Microsystems The 8-RELAY card is a stackable expansion card for Raspberry Pi B+, 2, 3 and Zero. It offers a compact and inexpensive solution for adding up to 64 relays to a Raspberry Pi project.
Please Note. The MegaIO has 8 relays plus a lot of IO functions: 8 ADC inputs, 1 DAC output, 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs. The 8-relay card has only 8 relays, nothing else.
The 8 Relay is 8 level stackable, yielding a total of 64 relays in one stack. You can also create a stack with up to 4 MegaIO and up to 4 more 8Relay cards.
Two of the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pins are used for I2C communication, leaving 24 GPIO pins available for the user.
8-RELAY adds the following I/O functions:
- Eight on-board relays
- Eight later stackable: add up to 64 relays to your Raspberry Pi
- Command line, python drivers
- RELAYS: SRD-05VDC-SL-C
- Relay max current/voltage: 10A/250V
- PCB max current/voltage: 2.5A/48V
- POWER REQUIREMENTS:
- 10 mA @ +5V (all relays off)
- 750 mA @ 5V (all relays on)