This NoIR SPI Camera Module is the ultimate imaging solution for low-light environments, and space-constrained projects, and offers exceptional versatility and image quality. It comes equipped with an alternative M12 lens (NoIR) featuring a 75-degree horizontal field of view (HFOV) specifically designed for low-light applications. High-level commands are built into the module, allowing you to manipulate camera settings through API access. It's as intuitive as using a DSLR camera, with the convenience of button clicks for quick adjustments.
This module offers a rapid 94ms wake-up time, ensuring that you're always ready to capture the perfect shot, and it keeps power consumption low, consuming as little as under 200mw to use it for longer on a single charge. Designed to work seamlessly with any microcontroller supporting a standard SPI interface, this camera module is the perfect choice for various platforms, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP32, and more.
This SPI Camera Module ups its imaging game, with DSLR-like control, quick response, and compatibility with various microcontrollers, it's the go-to solution for all your imaging needs, even in challenging lighting conditions.
You can find the normal lens version here
- Low Light Vision: Equipped with an alternative M12 Lens (NoIR) with 75-degree HFOV. Especially suitable for low-light environment applications, e.g. night/darkness vision.
- Easy Using: High-level commands are built in so you manipulate the camera through API access like using a DSLR camera via button clicks.
- Multiplexing: Up to 4 cameras running on a single MCU by using an adapter board. They capture at the same time with sequential readout.
- Open Source SDK: The SDK is fully open-source with an MIT license. A lean architecture with a hardware abstraction layer, enabling you to add a new MCU without effort.
- One Fits All: It fits any microcontroller with a single standard SPI interface (either native or mimic). 8-bit, 16-bit, or 32-bit, ARM, RISC-V, or others. Arduino, STM8/STM32, ESP8266/ESP32, MSP430, Nordic, Renesas, and countless more.
|Number of effective pixels||2592 x 1944|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Field of View||90°(D) x 75°(H) x 56.4°(V)|
|Lens Type||M12 Lens (Distortion<1.53%)|
|IR Sensitivity||without IR-cut filter, IR Sensitive|
|Electric Current (Idle/Working)||55mA-154mA|
|Camera Board Size||33 x 33 x 17 mm|
- Arducam Mega SPI Camera
- Quick Start for Mega Camera
- Mega SPI Camera Application Note
- 1x Arducam Mega 5MP SPI Camera with M12 Lens (NoIR)
- 1x 300mm 6-pin cable