This 4.2" e-Paper module has its own built-in ESP32 module for direct 2.4GHz WiFi control via a dedicated Android app! No other microcontroller is required!
The display module comes complete with a 3000mAh LiPo battery which can be charged from the board thanks to the onboard SW6106 battery management chip, allowing quick-charge from the USB-C connector (supporting multiple charge protocols such as PD / QC / FCP / PE / SFCP).
The included battery combined with WiFi/Bluetooth capabilities and low-power display technology makes this a great option for a remote display away from messy cables. Deploy this anywhere you need for your project and enjoy the long battery life! With 170-degree wide-viewing angles, a 400x300 resolution and handy mounting points, this display is a great option for a wide range of low-power projects.
If you're deploying a number of these modules for your project, each can be uniquely identified thanks to the unique unit IDs, allowing simple per-unit control.
- The Android app provided directly from Waveshare - not available in the Play Store. You will need to enable app installation from unknown sources.
- The module MUST be 'woken up' from standby mode via the onboard button before refreshing the display.
- Comes with a 3000mAh PH2.0 connector battery only (optional blade battery is not included)
Lithium Battery Shipping: Due to courier restrictions, this product can only be shipped within England/Wales. With this item in your cart your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Integrated SW6106 chip, supports multiple quick charge protocols including PD / QC / FCP / PE / SFCP
- Allows the user to control the display content via remote server - convenient and flexible
- Unique Module IDs makes it easy to centrally manage and track multiple modules
- Android app for configuring and managing the modules
- WiFi and Bluetooth enabled
- Mounting points for custom enclosures
- No backlight - keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Long battery life - power consumption is only required for refreshing
- Comes with online development resources and manual
- 1x 4.2inch e-Paper Cloud Module
- 1x 3000mAh LiPo battery
- Communication: WiFi 2.4ghz, Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery: 3000mah LiPo
- Outline dimensions: 96.5 × 85mm
- Display colour: black, white
- Display size: 84.8 × 63.6mm
- Power supply: Battery
- Dot pitch: 0.212 × 0.212mm
- Full refresh time: 4s
- Resolution: 400 × 300 pixels
- Viewing angle: >170°