This 4.2" e-Paper module has its own built-in ESP32 module for direct 2.4GHz WiFi control via a dedicated Android app! No other microcontroller is required!
The display module comes complete with a 3000mAh LiPo battery which can be charged from the board thanks to the onboard SW6106 battery management chip, allowing quick-charge from the USB-C connector (supporting multiple charge protocols such as PD / QC / FCP / PE / SFCP).
The included battery combined with WiFi/Bluetooth capabilities and low-power display technology makes this a great option for a remote display away from messy cables. Deploy this anywhere you need for your project and enjoy the long battery life! With 170-degree wide-viewing angles, a 400x300 resolution and handy mounting points, this display is a great option for a wide range of low-power projects.
If you're deploying a number of these modules for your project, each can be uniquely identified thanks to the unique unit IDs, allowing simple per-unit control.
- The Android app provided directly from Waveshare - not available in the Play Store. You will need to enable app installation from unknown sources.
- The module MUST be 'woken up' from standby mode via the onboard button before refreshing the display.
- Comes with a 3000mAh PH2.0 connector battery only (optional blade battery is not included)
Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK mainland. With this item in your cart your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Integrated SW6106 chip, supports multiple quick charge protocols including PD / QC / FCP / PE / SFCP
- Allows the user to control the display content via remote server - convenient and flexible
- Unique Module IDs makes it easy to centrally manage and track multiple modules
- Android app for configuring and managing the modules
- WiFi and Bluetooth enabled
- Mounting points for custom enclosures
- No backlight - keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Long battery life - power consumption is only required for refreshing
- Comes with online development resources and manual
- 1x 4.2inch e-Paper Cloud Module
- 1x 3000mAh LiPo battery
- Communication: WiFi 2.4ghz, Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery: 3000mah LiPo
- Outline dimensions: 96.5 × 85mm
- Display colour: black, white
- Display size: 84.8 × 63.6mm
- Power supply: Battery
- Dot pitch: 0.212 × 0.212mm
- Full refresh time: 4s
- Resolution: 400 × 300 pixels
- Viewing angle: >170°