3D Gesture Sensor (Mini) For Arduino
Share this Product
The DFRobot 3D gesture sensor is an interactive sensor that integrates 3D gesture recognition and motion tracking. This sensor can be used to detect clockwise/counterclockwise rotation and movement directions.
The gesture sensor is designed based on Microchip patent GestIC® technology, using electric near field sensing technology, including 3D gesture input sensing system and advanced 3D signal processing unit. The effective detection range is 0-10cm. This sensor can be applied to various interactive projects.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 - 5V
- Interface Type: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x42
- Gesture Detection Range: 5cm
- Distance Induction Range: 10cm
- Dimensions : 72 x 54 mm / 2.83 x 2.12"
- Operating Temperature: - 20 ? ~ + 85 ?
- Spatial Resolution: 150 dpi