This board uses the ADXL335 and requires either a 5V or 3.3V input and provides acceleration values for three axis of movement, each on a separate analogue output.
A Self-Test pin is also available which when brought to 3.3V should alter the 3 analogue output values, allowing the functionality to be tested.
The change in the analogue output is proportional to the value of Vcc. The maximum sample rate of the board is approximately 50Hz (+ or – 15% from the internal resistors).
- 3 axis acceleration / orientation measurement
- Simple interface, output is via 3 analogue channels
- Compact size
- 1 x Accelerometer Breakout Board.
- 5V: 5V input to regulator
- 3V: 3V input
- ST: Self Test
- GND: Ground
- X: Analogue Acceleration in X
- Y: Analogue Acceleration in Y
- Z: Analogue Acceleration in Z