Repair or design your very own audio cables with these nice and durable phono-jack connectors. This is a great plug to make your own cable with. it's made out of durable metal with a flexible, sturdy spring for strain-relief. Just solder the connector to some wires and you have a DIY audio cable that can rival the best!
This item is a 3.5mm TRRS Plug with four poles. TRRS stands for Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve. It has four total conductors - three signal and a ground as opposed to a more common stereo jack's two. This connector is most often used in smartphones & cellphones to provide stereo audio and one mic channel.
- Length of Plug: 16mm / 0.6"
- Length of Spring: 18mm / 0.7"
- Inner diameter of "top": 4.3mm
- Inner diameter of "bottom": 5.5mm
- Length of Enclosure: 23mm / 0.9"
- Weight: 5.4g