This 3.5" IPS resistive touchscreen display has been designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Pico and offers a 480x320 resolution with 65K colours and dedicated microSD storage! Note: Not compatible with the Pico W
The display has dedicated female headers for the Raspberry Pi Pico on the rear, removing any need for connecting wires or ribbon cables. just slot your Pico in (male headers required) and start coding the display. The MicroSD card slot also allows you to store images for your project too.
The backlight is programmable to assist with the right brightness setting for your environment as well as reducing power consumption. There's also a handy reset button on the rear of the display.
Use the C/C++ examples in the product Wiki to get your Pico display project up and running quickly (MicroPython examples coming soon).
This is a resistive display, not capacitive!
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 480×320 resolution
- IPS screen
- 65K colours
- Resistive touch with dedicated controller, smoother touch effect than AD-controlled solutions
- MicroSD card slot for storing images
- Programmable backlight control for power saving
- Reset button
- Online development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ examples - MicroPython coming soon!)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Communication Interface: SPI
- Display panel: IPS
- Driver: ILI9488
- Touch Controller: XPT2046
- Resolution: 480 x 320 pixels
- Display Size: 73.44mm x 48.96mm
- Pixel Size: 0.153mm x 0.153mm
- Dimensions: 86.00mm x 57.20mm
What's On Board?
1) Raspberry Pi Pico header
- LCD backlight power chip
- 3.3V linear voltage regulator
4) Pico reset button
5) MicroSD card slot
- Resistive touch controller
- Counter chip, for clock frequency division
- Inverter chip
- Serial data to parallel data converter
- 1x 3.5" Pico Resistive Touch Display
- 1x Standoff pack