This radar has multiple functions in one device which are customisable with your own definitions.
It can detect human presence and absence, the motion and the direction of motion, object speed, and detected distance. It provides the open custom function by offering adjustable underlying parameters for you to adjust detected range, sensing sensitivity, trigger threshold, valid time for states changing, and installation environment.
There is also an underlying open function provided and the parameters from it are the static noise of the environment, the detection range of presence, motion noise of the environment, the detection range of the object moving, and the detection speed of an object moving. You can utilise its performance to build your own object movement detection radars, to meet the different needs in various scenarios.
- Based on the FMCW principle: highly sensitive and immune to environmental interferences
- Visual debugging and configuration tools: straightforward and simple to use while keeping the data clearly presented
- More parameter modulation options: multiple configurable underlying parameter settings to meet the different needs in various scenarios
- Compatible with Arduino Library: adopts UART and provides Arduino library support
- Home Assistant Ready: wiki to walk you through how to integrate it with Home Assistant
|Operating voltage (VCC)||4.5||5||6||V|
|Operating current (ICC)||95||110||120||mA|
|Operating I\O Input/output current(IIO)||-||8||20||mA|
Detect Angle and Range
|Motion detection range||-||5||5||meter||slide mount|
|Stationary/micro movements detection range||-||4||4||meter||slide mount|
|Detection range in the case of sleep||-||3||3.5||meter||slide mount|
|Radar detection angle (horizontal)||-||90||degree|
|Radar detection angle (pitch)||-||60||degree|
|Horizontal beam (3dB)||100||degree|
|Vertical beam (3dB)||80||degree|
- User Manual and User Protocol
- Upper Computer Software
- Quick Setup Template
- CE certification documents
- 1x 24GHz mmWave Sensor - Human Static Presence Module Lite