This 2" IPS LCD module from Waveshare is a great way to add a mini high-quality display to your project.
The display has a 240x320 resolution and offers 262K RGB colours via its IPS display. The module is controlled via a simple SPI thanks to the embedded ST7789 driver.
The handy mounting holes make it easy to incorporate into a custom panel or 3D printed enclosure, and the online development resources make it easy to get up and running on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino board.
- 2" LCD Display
- 240×320 resolution
- 262K RGB colours
- Clear and colourful display
- SPI interface minimizes required IO pins
- Supports controller boards such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Comes with online development resources (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: SPI
- LCD type: IPS
- Controller: ST7789
- Resolution: 240x320
- Backlight: LED
- Dimensions: 58.00 × 35.00mm
- 1x 2" LCD Module
- 1x PH2.0 8-pin 20cm cable
|VCC||Power (3.3V input)|
|DIN||SPI data input|
|CLK||SPI clock input|
|CS||Chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||Reset, low active|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.