Add a 2.8" touch screen display to your Arduino project for a compact programmable interface!
This TFT display from Waveshare has a 320x240 resolution and is controlled by SPI, meaning only a few pins are used.
The display features a touchscreen for interfaces or project control and includes a micro-SD card slot for image storage (micro-SD card not included).
- Resistive touch screen TFT LCD, 2.8inch, 320x240 resolution
- Standard Arduino interface, compatible with development boards like : Arduino UNO, Leonardo, UNO PLUS, NUCLEO, XNUCLEO
- Onboard stand-alone touch controller, better touching than solutions that use AD pins directly for touch control
- Micro SD slot, provides an easy way to store photos for displaying
- Controlled via SPI, only a few Arduino pins are used
- Backlight adjustable by program, lower power consumption
|TOUCH SCREEN TYPE
|TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLLER
|RGB, 65K colours
|Touch panel interrupt
|Touch panel chip select
|Micro SD card chip select
|LCD data/command selection
|LCD backlight control
|LCD chip select
|SPI data input
|SPI data output
- 73.30mm x 55.32mm