This is a blank 13.56MHz RFID/NFC keychain fob. The fob contains a small RFID chip and an antenna, and is passively powered by the reader/writer when placed a couple inches away.
These can be read by almost any 13.56MHz RFID/NFC reader but make sure it can handle ISO/IEC 14443 Type A cards as there are a few other encoding standards (like FeLica) They are tested and work great with both our 7:43)
RFID chip specification:
- 1 KiloByte (8 KiloBit) non-volatile EEPROM storage
- Built in encryption engine with 48-bit key
- 4 Byte unique identifier burned into the chip
- 13.56 MHz frequency
- 38.39mm / 1.51" x 38.39mm / 1.51" x 5.04mm / 0.2"
- Works about 2" away from reader