This is a DSI version of our popular 11.9" wide touchscreen display - a new version designed specifically for Raspberry Pi boards with a DSI display connector, with mounting points to hold the board and display together!
This long 'dashboard-like' display is 11.9" in size with a 320x1480 resolution, ideal for displaying lots of data clearly or as an information dashboard for your Raspberry Pi project. The display makes use of 'pogo pins' allowing the single USB-C input to power both your Raspberry Pi and the display (power supply not included) whilst also providing pins for I2C touch communication, meaning no messy USB cables are required.
The display also boasts an IPS panel with toughened glass and 170° viewing angles, 5-point capacitive touch (OS dependant), I2C touch port selection, 5V power output pins and software adjustable brightness using touch via the OS. The various breakouts and connectors mean you can use this with your Raspberry Pi mounted away from the display if your specific project/enclosure requires this.
- 11.9" IPS display
- Hardware resolution 320 x 1480
- Capacitive touch, supports up to 5-point touch
- Toughened glass, 6H hardness
- DSI interface, refresh rate up to 60Hz
- Drivers for Raspberry Pi OS
- Brightness adjustable by software
- Supports Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3A+ (CM3+/4 must be used with adapter cable)
- Dimensions: 287.3mm x 69.80mm
- 1x 11.9" DSI LCD
- 2x FPC 15-pin 1.0 pitch 50mm (opposite sides) ribbon cable
- 1x Screws pack
Raspberry Pi and power supply not included