We offer a lot of great IPS displays in the store, but most are bare panels intended for makers to fit into their own project enclosures.
This HD IPS display offers a more convenient 'ready to go' option as the display is enclosed in a traditional monitor casing and includes its own 12V power supply. The USB power out port on the display (5V 3A max) can also power your Raspberry Pi without the need for a separate power supply!
The display is a 10.1" HD IPS panel with a superb 1920x1200 resolution making it great for media applications as well as general browsing and gaming. The IPS technology ensures excellent 160° viewing angles behind the toughened fully-laminated glass. This display is not device-specific meaning you can use it with your Raspberry Pi, Windows PC, Jetson Nano, Xbox, Playstation, Switch and more! Video input is standard full-size HDMI just like any other monitor or TV, with an HDMI cable and micro-HDMI adapter included for your convenience.
The capacitive touch offers up to 10-points touch input (depending on device/OS) allowing advanced control and removing the need for additional peripherals. Touch is controlled via a USB connection to your device using the included micro-USB cable.
The display includes HiFi speakers built-in or just use the 3.5mm audio jack with headphones. Also on the rear of the display are input buttons for the OSD menu, which allows you to quickly adjust brightness, contrast and other settings. There's also a power button for the display!
The simple tilt-angle stick stand provides a comfortable 75° viewing angle, or use the 75x75mm VESA mounting points to add to a wall or desk mounting solution.
- Supplied with a UK 12V power supply
- When using with a Raspberry Pi Zero you will need to purchase a Mini-HDMI adapter
- If you want to power your Raspberry Pi from the display's USB port, you'll need a USB-C cable for a Pi4, or a Micro-USB cable for a Pi Zero/Pi 3
- 10.1" Display in case
- Hardware resolution: 1920×1200
- IPS display technology - wide viewing angles
- Toughened glass panel features 6H hardness
- 10-Points capacitive touch
- Fully laminated
- HDMI input - not device-specific
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS/ Ubuntu/ RetroPie driver free
- Supports Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7 with 10-Points touch and driver free
- Multi-language OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment etc
- Features 3.5mm Headphone jack for HDMI audio
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- 75x75mm spacing mounting holes (M4 screw hole) for wall/stand mounting
- Comes with 75° tilt angle stand
- Dimensions: 263.5mm x 182.5mm (Approx)
- 1x 10.1" HDMI LCD (G) (with case)
- 1x 12V UK power adapter
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- 1x USB-A to Micro-B cable
- 1x Back stand
- 1x Quick start sheet
Raspberry Pi 4 (powered via USB output from the display - USB-C cable required)
Raspberry Pi Zero (powered via USB output from the display - Micro-USB cable and Mini-HDMI adapter required)
Windows PC (requires a separate power supply for PC)