This 1.3" IPS LCD module from Waveshare is a great way to add a mini high-quality display to your project.
The display has a 240x240 HD resolution and offers 65K RGB colours via its IPS display. The module is controlled via a simple SPI connection thanks to the embedded ST7789 driver.
The handy mounting holes make it easy to incorporate into a custom panel or 3D printed enclosure, and the online development resources make it easy to get up and running on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino board.
A PH2.0 20cm 8-pin cable is included in the package.
- 1.3" IPS LCD Display
- 240×240 HD resolution
- 65K RGB colours
- Clear and colourful display
- SPI interface minimizes required IO pins
- Supports controller boards such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Online development resources (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino)
- 1x 1.3" LCD Module
- 1x PH2.0 20cm 8-pin cable
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: SPI
- LCD type: IPS
- Driver: ST7789
- Resolution: 240x240
- Display colour: RGB, 65K colour
- Backlight: LED
- Dimensions: 45mm x 31mm