This may just be the coolest little IPS LCD for the Raspberry Pi Pico in existance! Measuring in at just 0.96-inches, and featuring two tactile buttons and a mini joystick makes this the perfect micro-display for your next Raspberry Pi Pico project!
Great for all sorts of different projects or even just as something to learn to code with, the display offers bright 65K RGB colours and is controlled via SPI - keeping more of your precious GPIO pins free for the rest of your project.
The online resources provide code examples in C/C++ and MicroPython to help you get started - just slot your Pico into the pre-soldered female hears and you;re ready to code!
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Waveshare Wiki.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header
- UART communication, serial AT commands control
- Communication protocol support: TCP/UDP/HTTP/HTTPS/TLS/DTLS/PING/LWM2M/COAP/MQTT
- GNSS positioning support: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo
- Integrated 3.7V Li-po battery connector and recharging circuit
- 2x LED indicators, for monitoring the status of the module
- Onboard Nano SIM card slot. (supports ONLY 1.8V SIM card and support for 3V SIM cards is not available
- Comes with development resources and manual (MicroPython examples)
- 1X Pico-LCD-0.96
- Operating Voltage: 2.6 ~ 5.5V
- Communication Interface: SPI
- Display Panel: IPS
- Display Driver: ST7735S
- Resolution: 160x80 Pixels
- Display Size: 21.7 x 10.80mm
- Pixel Size: 0.1356 x 0.135mm
- Dimensions: 52.00 x 25.00mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.