This may just be the coolest little IPS LCD for the Raspberry Pi Pico in existence! Measuring in at just 0.96-inches, and featuring two tactile buttons and a mini joystick makes this the perfect micro-display for your next Raspberry Pi Pico project!
Great for all sorts of different projects or even just as something to learn to code with, the display offers bright 65K RGB colours and is controlled via SPI - keeping more of your precious GPIO pins free for the rest of your project.
The online resources provide code examples to help you get started - just slot your Pico into the pre-soldered female hears and you're ready to code!
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Waveshare Wiki.
We also have our own set of tutorials teaching you how to use these displays with MicroPython:
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 60×80 resolution
- IPS screen
- 65K RGB colours
- SPI interface requires minimal IO pins
- Comes with online development resources and manual
- 1x Pico LCD 0.96" Module
- Operating Voltage: 2.6 ~ 5.5V
- Communication Interface: SPI
- Display Panel: IPS
- Display Driver: ST7735S
- Resolution: 160x80 Pixels
- Display Size: 21.7 x 10.80mm
- Pixel Size: 0.1356 x 0.135mm
- Dimensions: 52.00 x 25.00mm