This 0.96” TFT screen employs an edge-to-edge design and offers a glorious 160×80 HD 16-bit colour display, suitable for wearable projects, mobile devices and smart home projects.
It supports the DFRobot GDI display interface and can be conveniently connected to your GDI main-controller with FPC - plug n' play and easy to wire!
Compatible with 3.3V to 5V, the display consumes less than 15mA in full-screen. It works well with controllers like Arduino UNO, ESP32, ESP8266, FireBeetle M0 and more.
The display comes complete with a pin header and FPC cable.
- TFT display
- GDI interface, no soldering required
- Narrower PCB, easy to integrate into smaller projects
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5V
- IPS Viewing Angles: 60/ 60/ 60/ 60
- Color Depth: 16-bit (RGB565)
- Pixels: 160x80
- Interface: SPI
- Driver Chip: ST7735
- Luminance: 250 (Typ) cd/m2
- Power Consumption of Full Screen: 15mA
- Operating Temperature: -30℃~+70℃
- Display Area: 10.8 x 21.7 mm/ 0.43 x 0.85"
- Dimension: 13.5 x 34 mm/ 0.53 x 1.34"
- 1x 0.96"160x80 Color SPI TFT Display
- 1x 2.54 Black Single Row Connector-10P
- 1x FPC0.5-18-pin Reverse Direction 10cm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.