Waveshare have released this neat little 3.5" 480x320 (IPS) touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi!
This device uses the Pi's GPIO output for display, and the Pi's SPI port for touch control.
Installation is easy, you can either use the custom image, or follow the set up guide detailed on the Waveshare Wiki. Please Note. This device does require some simple set up.
- 480×320 resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from very wide viewing angle
- Size perfectly fits the Pi
- High-quality immersion gold surface plating
- Supports Raspbian system, enables your system to:
- Take photos by touching (up to 17 camera modes)
- Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
- LCD Type: IPS
- LCD Interface: SPI
- Touch Screen Type: Resistive
- Touch Screen Controller: XPT2046
- Colors: 65536
- Backlight: LED
- Resolution: 480x320 (Pixel)
- Aspect Ratio: 8:5
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.