The Pico-SIM868-GSM/GPRS/GNSS is a GSM, GPRS, GNSS, and Bluetooth module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. This small size and low power module will easily enable your Raspberry Pi Pico functions such as making phone call, sending SMS messages, 2G communication, global positioning, and Bluetooth communications.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one . Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our Pre-soldered Picos ).
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series boards
- UART communication, serial AT commands control
- Supports SMS, phone call, GPRS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, MMS, email, etc.
- Bluetooth3.0 support, allows Bluetooth data transfer
- RTC real time clock, with rechargeable Li-po battery
- Integrates 3.7V Li-po battery connector and recharging circuit
- Onboard microphone can be used to make phone call when paired with an external speaker
- 2x LED indicators, for monitoring the module operating status
- Onboard nano SIM card slot, supports 2G/4G SIM card *
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
* depending on the local network service provider.
- 1x -Pico-SIM868-GSM/GPRS/GNSS
- 1x - LTE antenna
- 1x - GPS antenna
- 1x - Bluetooth antenna
- 1x - 20PIN female pin header
- 1x - 40PIN male pin header
- 1x- 3.7V rechargeable Li-po battery
- 1x- Speaker
GSM 850/EGSM 900/DCS |
1800/PCS 1900 MHz
|GNSS||GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou|
|Power Supply||External Li-po battery OR Raspberry Pi Pico USB port|
|Battery Interface||3.7V ~ 4.2V|
|Idle Mode Current||12mA|
|Sleep Mode Current||0.65mA|
|PSM Mode Current||8uA|
|Audio input/output||Onboard microphone, with speaker header|
|Status Indicators||NET: network indicator |
Charge: recharge indicator
|SIM card||2G SIM card (1.8V / 3V)|
|Dimensions||76.15 × 24.00mm|
The Pico Can Be SMD-Mounted (Left), Or Attached Via Female Header (Right)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.