This is a Hi-Fi Sound Card HAT designed for the Raspberry Pi, a great option for anyone wanting to record or play high-quality audio from their Raspberry Pi.
The HAT comes with a pair of 5W speakers and features low power consumption, Hi-Fi playing/recording, stereo encoding/decoding and can directly drive speakers to play music.
The onboard high-quality MEMS silicon microphone supports left/right channel recording, whilst the 3.5mm jack allows headphone playback if preferred for your project.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header
- Integrates WM8960 low power stereo CODEC, communicates via I2S interface
- Integrates dual high-quality MEMS silicon Mic, supports left & right double channels recording
- Onboard standard 3.5mm earphone jack, play music via external earphone
- Onboard dual-channel speaker interface, directly drives speakers
- Supports sound effects such as stereo, 3D surrounding etc
- Comes with development resources and manual (python demo code for playing/recording)
- Compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pis
- 1x WM8960 Audio HAT
- 1x 8Ω 5W Speaker
- 1x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- CODEC: WM8960
- Power supply: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Control interface: I2C
- Audio interface: I2S
- DAC signal-noise ratio: 98dB
- ADC signal-noise ratio: 94dB
- Earphone driver: 40mW (16Ω@3.3V)
- Speaker driver: 1W per channel (8Ω BTL)
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.