Don't be a square! Break the mould and use one of the cool round LCD displays on your next project!
This super-cool round display features a 240x240 resolution with 65K RGB colours for a clear and colourful interface. The IPS LCD uses an SPI interface meaning it can be used with a wide range of development boards and microcontrollers such as the Raspberry Pi, Arduino and more.
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code.
We also offer a version of this display with a touch interface!
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Communication Interface: 4-wire SPI
- Display Panel: IPS
- Driver: GC9A01
- Resolution: 240x240 pixels
- Display Size: Φ32.4mm
- Pixel Size: 0.135 × 0.135mm
- Dimensions: 40.4 × 37.5mm Φ37.5mm
- 1x 1.28" LCD Module
- 1x PH2.0 8-pin 20cm cable
- Raspberry Pi Wiring Guide
- Arduino Wiring Guide
- Product Wiki including code examples and wiring guides
|VCC||Power (3.3V / 5V input)|
|DIN||SPI data input|
|CLK||SPI clock input|
|CS||Chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||Reset, low active|