Looking for an eInk / ePaper display for your Raspberry Pi or Raspberry Pi Zero? Look no further! These gorgeous little E-Ink / ePaper displays from Waveshare are available in 2.9", 2.13" & 1.54" sizes, so you're bound to find the perfect fit for your project!
ePaper / eInk displays are designed to replicate the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike regular displays, which lose their image when power is removed, eInk screens are able to hold text and images indefinitely, even without power. ePaper screens are therefore ultra low power, designed to have a wide viewing angle and additionally have limited reflection under sunlight. The applications are limitless!
The E-Ink display modules from waveshare come complete with an embedded controller PCB, communicating via SPI interface, and support partial refresh.
This module includes a 1.54" (200x200) eInk display & cable assembly designed to plug into your microcontroller's SPI interface.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 48mm × 33mm
- Display size: 27.6mm × 27.6mm
- Dot pitch: 0.138 × 0.138
- Resolution: 200 × 200
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.17mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.