With the included Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ examples, getting started with this screen is quick and easy. There's also no soldering required with this LCD display - just slot your Pico into the female headers on the rear and you're good to go!
4 programmable buttons can be found on each corner of this IPS display, giving you lots of interface control options for your project. They're already connected to the Pico's GPIO pins too (pins 2, 3, 15 and 17).
This display uses an embedded ST7789VW driver, which uses the SPI bus to communicate with your Pico using just the 4 pins (leaving the majority of your Pico pins free for other things!).
We also have our own set of tutorials teaching you how to use these displays with MicroPython:
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Pico
- 320x240 resolution
- IPS display
- 65K RGB Colours
- SPI Interface
- 4x User programmable buttons at the end of the display
- Online development resources and manual
- Operating voltage: 2.6-5.5V
- Resolution: 320x240 pixels
- Communication Interface: 4-wire SPI
- Display Size: 40.80mm x 30.60mm
- Display panel: IPS
- Pixel size: 0.1275mm x 0.1275mm
- Driver: ST7789VW
- Dimensions: 52mm x 35mm
- 1x 2" Pico LCD
Raspberry Pi Pico not included