How neat is this little display module for the Raspberry Pi Pico?! The clever folks at Waveshare have managed to cram a 1.3" IPS LCD, four buttons and a mini joystick all on to a Raspberry Pi Pico-sized HAT!
Great for all sorts of different projects or even just as something to learn to code with, the display offers bright 65K RGB colours and is controlled via SPI - keeping more of your precious GPIO pins free for the rest of your project.
The online resources provide code examples in C/C++ to help you get started - just slot your Pico into the pre-soldered female hears and you're ready to code!
We also have our own set of tutorials teaching you how to use these displays with MicroPython:
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 1.3" IPS LCD
- 240x240 resolution
- 65K RGB colours
- 4x user-programmable buttons
- 1x Joystick
- Communicates via SPI
- Online development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ examples)
- Operating Voltage: 2.6-5.5V
- Communication Interface: 4-wire SPI
- Display Panel: IPS
- Driver: ST7789
- Resolution: 240x240 Pixels
- Display Size: 23.40mm x 23.40mm
- Pixel Size: 0.0975mm x 0.0975mm
- Dimensions: 52mm x 26.5mm
- 1x Pico LCD Display Module
Raspberry Pi Pico not included