The Serial Expansion HAT expands the functionality and capabilities of the Raspberry Pi, giving you an I2C interface & 2-channel UART with 8 programmable GPIO Pins.
The HAT includes 8 programmable GPIO pins via I2C in which you can attach more accessories and add-ons, and the board is stackable up to 16 layers, allowing up to 32-channels UART! The onboard LEDs also help you to identify the UART working status.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO header
- Onboard SC161S752: expands 2-channel UART and 8 programmable GPIO through I2C - no extra pins required
- Stackable up to 16 modules by setting the address jumper (up to 32-ch UART)
- Onboard LEDs for indicating the UART working status
- Reserved 12C control pins: allows the board to work with other control boards
- GitHub resources
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Expansion chip: SC161S752
- Control interlace: 12C
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.