This expansion for the BBC micro:bit is an RFID device with a UART interface supporting 125KHz frequency RFID hardware. Control your projects with the tap of the included RFID fob or card!
The module includes a programmable buzzer, dedicated pins for servo motor interfacing and a USB power port. The design is compact and compatible with all the variants of Micro:bit (both V1 and V2). Your micro:bit simply slots into the expansion header to connect the module.
The board comes complete with an RFID card and keyfob!
- RFID Expansion for micro:bit
- Two dedicated slots for servo motor interfacing
- Programmable buzzer
- Power and card LED indicator
- Online development resources
- USB power port to provide power to RFID module and micro:bit
- Operating Voltage - 5V
- Operating Frequency - 125 kHz
- Communication Interface - External Pins (GPIO and Power Pins)
- Default Baud Rate - 9600 bps
- Dimensions - 55.82 x 68 mm
|Expansion Pins||Micro:Bit Pins|
- 1x micro:bit RFID Expansion
- 1x RFID Card
- 1x RFID Keyfob
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.