The 3V Relay HAT is a compact two-channel relay board designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Pico.
The board can switch up to 2A/120VAC and 2A/24VDC (maximum) with an operating voltage of 3.3V. Indication LEDs are included on the board to indicate relay on/off status.
Assembly is simple - connect your external components to the pre-soldered terminal blocks and slot your Raspberry Pi Pico into the pre-soldered female headers.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one. Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our pre-soldered Picos).
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Two high-quality relays switch up to 2A/120VAC and 2A/24VDC
- Easy to use screw terminals for external components
- Indication LED for relay on/off status
- Channels: 2
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Switching Voltage (VAC): 2A/ 120V
- Switching Voltage (VDC): 2A/ 24V
- Dimensions: 21mm x 51 mm
- 1x 3V Relay for Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.