This neat little 4 port USB hub pHAT for the Raspberry Pi & Raspberry Pi Zero/W, provides 4 extra USB ports for your Pi and features a USB to UART converter for easy serial communication!
The board comes in a pHAT format and comes complete with micro-USB cable, and Micro USB/Micro USB shim PCB.
Please check image Point 3 below on how to connect the Hub to your chosen Raspberry Pi version.
- USB HUB HAT
- Micro USB connector
- Micro USB cable
- RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 4 USB Ports, compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- Onboard USB to UART, convenient for Raspberry Pi serial debugging
- Onboard multi indicators, for monitoring the status of power, USB to UART, and each USB port
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Dimension: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- Kit Contents: USB Hub pHAT, Micro USB to USB Cable, MicroUSB/MicroUSB PCB, Mounting Hardware
1) Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
2) USB to UART: for controlling the Raspberry Pi via serial terminal
3) USB HUB interface (Micro USB): for connecting the HUB to the Raspberry Pi USB port
4) Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W: connected via Micro USB to Micro USB PCB
6) Raspberry Pi B+ / 2B / 3B: connected via USB to Micro USB cable
7) USB extended ports: USB1~USB4
8) USB port indicators: dedicated indicator for each USB port, D1~D4 for USB1~USB4 respectively
9) Power indicator
10) USB to UART indicator
11) FE1.1S: USB HUB chip
12) 12MHz crystal
13) CP2102: USB to UART converter
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.