The latest PoE+ HAT from Raspberry Pi has a different PCB to the original PoE HAT which no longer allows stacking 4-pin headers to be used. This has made it difficult to stack additional HATs on top of the new PoE+ HAT due to the gap created...until now!
Our custom-made PoE+ HAT push-fit extra-tall header kit includes a special 4-pin header that fits under the PoE+ HAT when using the main stacking header, maintaining the PoE connection whilst also allowing GPIO access and HAT stacking.
This kit isn't suitable for the original PoE HAT or other PoE HATs which have a pass-through section for the 4-pin header - we have our original set for that. See the image below for clarification.
Each kit includes a 40-pin header and a 4-pin header. Raspberry Pi and PoE+ HAT not included.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 and 3B+ only (older models do not have the PoE pins)
- Tested and compatible with the Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT
- Not compatible with the original Raspberry Pi PoE HAT
- Set of Two
- Gold Plated 4-pin Double Row (2x2) Socket Connector
- Gold Plated 40-pin Double Row (2x20) Socket Connector
- Extension for the Raspberry Pi PoE Connectors
- Dimensions 2x2: (L x W x H): 5.0 x 5.6 x 12.2 mm
- Dimensions 2x20: (L x W x H): 51.5 x 5 x 23.2 mm
- Pin Dimensions: 0.65 x 0.70mm
- Pitch 2.54mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.