The Arducam Pan Tilt Platform allows you to add movement to your Raspberry Pi camera projects!
Compatible with the Official Raspberry Pi Camera Module (V1 and V2) only (not included)
The platform can move your camera in two dimensions with 180 degrees horizontal and 145 degrees vertical movements. The included PTZ camera controller board outputs the PWM signals to drive the servo motors directly. This allows you to control your camera to track objects, monitor multiple locations or anything else you can come up with and code!
The two GH-S37D mini digital servos offer faster speed, higher torque and better holding capability than analogue servos.
The PWM Control Board is I2C controlled with 16-Channels and a 12-bit resolution for each channel. This outputs the PWM signals to drive the servo motors directly.
Camera not included but available here.
In the box
- 1x pan-tilt platform kit
- 2x digital servo motors
- 1x PTZ controller board (with jumper wires)
- Amature home security and surveillance
- Sun tracker
- Object tracker
- 3D printer monitor
- Pet monitor
Features & Specs
- Torque: 0.6 kg/cm at 3.6V, 0.8 kg/cm at 4.8V
- Operating Speed: 0.13sec/60° at 3.6V, 0.09sec/60° at 4.8V
- Operating Voltage: 3.6v～4.8v
- Operating Current: ＜350mA
- Dead Band: 3 usec
- Dimension: 20mm x 8.75mm x 22mm
PTZ Control Board
- PWM Driver: PCA9685
- PWM resolution: 12-bit
- Ambient light sensor: TSL2581FN
- Ambient light resolution: 16-bit
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Dimension: 25mm x 61mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.