The Li-ion Battery HAT integrates an SW6106 power bank management chip, providing 5V regulated power supply to your Pi from a 14500 battery. Turn your Pi a portable device!
The HAT will also charge the battery and comes with LED indicators for charge status and capacity. Additional LEDs indicate quick charging and polarity warnings. Bi-directional quick charge is also supported.
The board can also be used as a universal mini power bank and works with other 5V devices.
Note: 14500 battery not included. Use unprotected cells.
- Onboard SW6106 chip, supports bi-directional quick charge
- Supports multi quick charge protocols like PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP
- Lithium battery protection circuitry, provides reverse protection, overcharge/discharge protection, over current protection and short circuit protection
- Onboard indicators: quick charge, warning and power capacity
- Output voltage: 5V
- Applicable battery: 3.7V 14500 lithium battery (4.2V when full charged)
- Dimension: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- SW6106 power management chip
- USB Type-C connector: battery charge/power output
- USB Type-A connector: power output
- Micro USB connector: battery charge
- Raspberry Pi power switch
- Battery warning indicator: on when the battery is reverse
- Battery power capacity indicator: 5x LEDs to indicate the power capacity and charging status
- Quick charge indicator: on when quick charging
- 14500 battery holder
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.