The Compute Module 4 IO board includes a 1x PCIe Gen 2.0 slot allowing you to add additional hardware to your CM4 projects. This PCI-E to M.2 adapter allows you to use an NVMe (M Key) M.2 SSD with your CM4 IO board.
The adapter can accept different sized M.2 SSDs including 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 format.
When powered on, the onboard LED will light up and blink during activity (reading/writing).
Note: SSD, CM4 and IO board not included.
- Compatible with Compute Module 4 IO board
- Compatible with M.2 NVMe SSDs (M Key)
- Data Rate: 32Gbps (dependant on attached hardware/controller - CM4 rates limited to PCI-E x1 data transfer speeds)
- Supports PCI-E x1, x4, x8 and x16 sockets
- Immersion Gold contacts
- Dimensions: 90.30mm x 35.60mm
- PCI-E adapter
- Fixings pack
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.