The Uctronics NAS Bracket is a simple, robust and affordable SSD mounting solution for your Raspberry Pi, made of tough carbon steel with a stylish matte black powder-coated finish.
It's designed to house two 2.5" SSDs alongside your Raspberry Pi, allowing you to expand your storage options - perfect for NAS projects, Media Centres, Plex Servers or any other Pi project using SSD storage.
The bracket goes perfectly with our SSD to USB 3.0 cables for fast USB booting or storage! (our cables are slightly shorter than the examples pictured, however this ensures a nice compact setup).
A vertical version is also available, with an additional base plate for a vertical setup!
Note: Raspberry Pi, SSD and SSD Cables are not included.
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4 and the 3B+/3B/2B
- Perfect for game or media servers, security monitoring systems, Plex servers, OpenMediaVault or similar projects
- Holds two 2.5" SSDs and the Raspberry Pi
- Ideal for use with our SSD to USB 3.0 cables
- Easy to Setup: Just insert your SSDs and fix them with the screws, mount the RPi, and then stick on the rubber feet (assembly manual included in the package)
- Sturdy carbon steel with matte black powder-coated finish
- Plate corners are rounded off and smooth
- Rubber feet ensure the bracket stays steady on your
- 1x SSD mounting bracket
- 4x Rubber feet
- 4x 2.5x4 screws for mounting the Raspberry Pi
- 8x M3x4 screws for mounting SSDs
Raspberry Pi, SSDs and SSD cables not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.