Waveshare have released this neat little 5" 800x480 touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi! It's easy to set up, and comes complete with a black and white acrylic stand!
This device uses the Pi's HDMI output for display, and the Pi's SPI port for touch control.
Installation is easy, you can either use the custom image, or follow the set up guide detailed on the Waveshare Wiki. Please Note. This device does require some simple set up.
- 800×480 high resolution, touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
- Material : high quality bicolor Acrylic, black and white
- Comes with bottom holder, optional tilt angle, 45° or 60°
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.